CAST STEEL VALVES
• Several trim combinations available for various services.
• Straight-through port design offering a good flow with minimum frictional loss and turbulence.
• Cast steel Valve suitable for works demanding strength, shock resistance, elongation and heat resistance.
• Bottom seating of seat rings ground accurately for maximum strength and tightness(globe).
• Bypass mounting to equalize pressures.
• Normal yoke bushing furnished with ductility resistant to high melting point of above 2200°F.
• Level and weight available to accelerate/decelerate disc closing (swing check).
• Designed for maximum flow with minimum pressure drop if possible.
• Precision-ground seating surfaces and revolving disc providing a long life.
In the refineries, power plants, utilities and petrochemical/chemical process industries, PK cast steel valve have been regarded as of great importance about their excellent performance and reliability.
By discriminatory blending of carefully selected materials combined with sound design and precision machining/assembly under strict quality controls, PK steel valve have gained general and wide acceptance.
The products are manufactured in accordance with ASTM, ANSI, or other international standards.
Cast Steel Valves Production Range
|Type / Class||150||300||600||900||1500||2500|
UNIT : NPS
경남 창원시 성산구 공단로 80 / 서울사무소 서울시 강남구 영동대로 511 트레이드타워 1102호 COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2016 PK VALVE CO., LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED